Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sardar Doctor

A Sardar Doctor opened a clinic  
wrote outside the clinic:
"Any treatment in Rs.100. 
If we can't treat, will pay you back  Rs.200."
A Pathan comes with the intent of fraud and to get 200
He says to the Doctor: 
"I can't feel any taste on my tongue..."
Doctor asks the Nurse to put few drops of medicine from 
box no 22.
After that the Pathan shouts: 
"Oh my God its very Bitter."
The doctor says congratulations
 your sense of taste is back now.
The Pathan was angry as he lost Rs.100.
After 2 weeks Pathan comes back again this time 
he thinks to get back his previous 100 too.
Pathan: "Doctor I have lost my memory."
Doctor: "Nurse! please put some drops of medicine from 
Box no 22 on his tongue."
Pathan: "Wait doctor but that medicine is for sense of taste." 
Doctor: "Congratulations your memory is back."
 
Moral: Never try to cheat a sardar Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment